With the development of the soceity ,and the advancement of technology, packaging machinery is playing an increasingly important role in the packaging field. Its main functions are as follows:
(1) It can greatly improve labor productivity.
(2) It can effectively ensure the quality of packaging.
(3) It can realize operations that cannot be achieved by manual packaging.
Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, appressed packaging, isobaric filling, etc., cannot be achieved by manual packaging, and only be achieved by mechanical packaging.
(4) It can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions.
Manual packaging is very labor-intensive. For example, packaging large and heavy products by hand is not only physically demanding, but also unsafe. For light and small products, due to the high frequency and monotonous movements, workers are prone to occupational diseases.
(5) Conducive to labor protection of workers.
(6) It can reduce packaging costs and save storage and transportation costs.
For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco leaves, silk, hemp, etc., use a compression packaging machine to compress and pack, which can greatly reduce the volume and thus reduce the packaging cost. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, and the storage cost is reduced, which is conducive to transportation.
(7) Can reliably ensure product hygiene.
(8) It can promote the development of related industries.
Packaging machinery is a comprehensive science, which involves various disciplines such as materials, technology, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control, etc. It requires the simultaneous and coordinated development of all related disciplines. Problems in any discipline will affect the overall packaging machinery. performance. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines.
(9) In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging of packaging machinery, its related front and rear processes are bound to adapt to it, which also promotes the synchronous development of related processes.